jueves, 4 de noviembre de 2010

Parts of the House.

                                                      Living romm

                                         My living room is big, beautiful, and very spacious                                                        sofas and a window

                                                             
                                                             kitchen

                                        My kitchen is small with a window, washing dishes and chairs

                                                         Bathroom
                            My bathroom is small but spacious, clean, and has closet
                                                       
                                                          Bedroom
My Bedroom is my favorite part of my house has a bed, closet computer is very colorful and very   cute

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario